What are Environment Ambassadors?
Environment Ambassadors are responsible for helping to make the school buildings, playgrounds, fields and wildlife areas at Katherine Semar the very best they can be.
What do our Environment Ambassadors do?
- Environment ambassadors attend meetings about the school environment
- They collect the views of children in their year group and share them at meetings
- They organise an annual pupil survey about the school environment
- They talk to visitors about our school’s environment
- They help the senior leadership team to constantly improve the environment, make Katherine Semar look as good as possible and become more environmentally friendly and a safe place to be
What skills do our Environment Ambassadors have?
- They love where they go to school
- They are organised
- They are good listeners
- They are confident to speak to visitors
- They are creative and enjoy generating and developing new ideas
|Environment Ambassadors 2018-2019|
|Year 1||Skylark Class|
|Red Squirrel Class|
|Year 2||Polar Bear Class|
|Arctic Wolf Class|
|Year 3||Grey Falcon Class|
|Flame Robin Class|
|Year 4||Elephant Class|
|Year 5||Orangutan Class|
|Year 6||Lynx Class|