What is a Well-being Ambassador?
Well-being Ambassadors will be responsible for helping to make the well-being of all children at Katherine Semar the very best it can be.
What does a Well-being Ambassador do?
· Well-being ambassadors will attend meetings about the well-being of pupils.
· They will need to collect the views of children in their year group and share them at meetings.
· They will organise an annual pupil survey about the well-being of pupils.
· They will talk to visitors about our school’s well-being.
· They will help the senior leadership team to constantly improve the well-being of pupils. What skills will a good Well-being Ambassador need?
· Love learning
· Be organised
· Be a good listener
· Be confident to speak to visitors
· Be creative – enjoy generating and developing new ideas
|Well-being Ambassadors 2018-2019|
|Year 1||Skylark Class|
|Red Squirrel Class|
|Year 2||Polar Bear Class|
|Polar Bear Class|
|Year 3||Flame Robin Class|
|Grey Falcon Class|
|Year 4||Elephant Class|
|Year 5||Orangutan Class|
|Year 6||Leopard Class|